Top 30 Friendship Quotes


Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.

Helen Keller

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

Elbert Hubbard

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.

Elie Wiesel

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Friedrich Nietzsche

You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.

Nicholas Sparks

Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.

Richelle Mead

Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment.

Haruki Murakami

If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky.

S.E. Hinton

Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.

Alexander Dumas


An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

Buddha

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.

Muhammad Ali

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.

William Shakespeare


My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

Henry Ford

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

David Tyson Gentry

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.

Samuel Butler

Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.

Washington Irving

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

C.S. Lewis

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

Khalil Gibran

A friendship that can end never really began.

Publilius Syrus

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.

Arthur Brisbane


No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.

Alice Walker

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

Henry David Thoreau

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Dale Carnegie

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.

Aristotle


Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

Woodrow T. Wilson

I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

Plutarch

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder