Top 50 Freedom Quotes


Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Johnny Weir

Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Those who won our independence... valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.

Louis Brandeis

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Mahatma Gandhi

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.

Kahlil Gibran

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Kahlil Gibran

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.

Arthur Schopenhauer

The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.

Aung San Suu Kyi

I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.

Wendell Willkie


Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

Kevyn Aucoin


Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.

Daniel Boorstin


Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.

Stephen Covey


There was beauty in the idea of freedom, but it was an illusion. Every human heart was chained by love.

Cassandra Clare

True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.

Mortimer J. Adler

We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.

William Faulkner

I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.

Theodore Roosevelt


Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

Kevyn Aucoin

Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners.

Vladimir Lenin

Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.

Ayn Rand


Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.

Abraham Lincoln


Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.

Albert Einstein


In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.

Franklin Roosevelt


I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom - how great is that?

Soledad O'Brien

Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.

Epictetus

Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.

George Washington Carver

Freedom lies in being bold.

Robert Frost

The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.

Carrie Jones


For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.

Nelson Mandela


The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.

Chuck Palahniuk


If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Noam Chomsky

When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.

Nelson Mandela

Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics.

Victor Pinchuk

Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.

Virginia Woolf

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

John F. Kennedy

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

Hans Christian Andersen


I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau


The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Joe Klaas


When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.

Ralph Ellison



Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.

Nelson Mandela

Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.

Bob Marley

The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage.

Thucydides

War is peace.Freedom is slavery.Ignorance is strength.

George Orwell

I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.

Charlotte Bronte


What then is freedom? The power to live as one wishes.

Marcus Tullius Cicero


Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to letting a person be what he really is.

Jim Morrison

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.

Jim Morrison

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.

Jim Morrison

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder