Top 50 Inspirational Quotes


I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

Aristotle

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.

Stephen Covey

We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.

Marie Curie

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

Francis of Assisi

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

Nathaniel Hawthorne

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Leonardo da Vinci

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Mark Twain

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.

Jamie Paolinetti

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.

Pablo Picasso


In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Bill Cosby

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

Wolfgang von Goethe

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

Chinese Proverb

Each day provides its own gifts.

Marcus Aurelius


A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

Unknown


If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Confucius

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.

Walt Whitman

Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Winston Churchill

Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.

Jesus


Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.

Malala Yousafzai

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Lao Tzu


The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.

Wilma Rudolph

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.

Erma Bombeck

Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.

Christopher Reeve

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.

Earl Nightingale

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.

Napoleon Hill


We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Plato

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

George Eliot

I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.

Gustave Flaubert

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Frederick Douglass


Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Arthur Ashe


Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!

Audrey Hepburn

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.

E. E. Cummings


I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

John Lennon


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.

Mark Twain

Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.

Rabindranath Tagore


The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

Steve Jobs

The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Bertrand Russell

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein


When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Helen Keller

There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.

Josiah Gilbert Holland

We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

Ronald Reagan

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something -- your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

Steve Jobs


Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better.

Jim Rohn


Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.

Jim Rohn

Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.

Dalai Lama


View your life from your funeral: Looking back at your life experiences, what have you accomplished? What would you have wanted to accomplish but didn't? What were the happy moments? What were the sad? What would you do again, and what wouldn't you do?

Victor Frankl

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder